Safeguarding adults - for managers of care services (Group B)
This is an interactive course for managers, deputy managers and supervisors in regulated care and support services who have line management responsibility and considerable professional and organisational responsibility for safeguarding. Typically learners will include:
- Frontline managers
- Health and social care provider managers
- Safeguarding champions
- Senior staff, supervisors and deputies
The workshop will focus on ensuring that attendees:
- Understand their responsibilities as required by CQC essential standards of quality and safety, particularly outcome 7 – safeguarding people who use services from abuse and outcome 14 – supporting workers
- Recognise an adult potentially in need of safeguarding and take action in line with best practice and local/national policy and procedures
- Take a pro-active approach that reduces risk and promotes safer services while ensuring independence, choice and control
This is not an accredited course.
There are no formal entry requirements.
There is no formal assessment.
Half day (3 hours).
Course dates, times and venues
This course is scheduled to run regularly throughout the year. Please contact us for the next dates running at a location near you or view the Upcoming courses section on this website. We offer the option of a bespoke safeguarding session for learners from a single organisation and this can be arranged for a date and location that suits.
£50 per person for attendance on a scheduled session. Bespoke training requests will be priced on application.
How to apply