As a leading apprenticeship training provider in Wiltshire we're taking an active role in supporting the Wiltshire Apprenticeships campaign.
Apprenticeships combine practical training in a job with studying towards a role-appropriate qualification and that's where we come in. An employer will select us to deliver the off the job training and assessment that will lead to their apprentice gaining the required knowledge and a qualification to evidence their skills. An apprenticeship can take 1 - 4 years to complete depending on the level.
Information for individuals wanting to find out more about becoming an apprentice.
Information for employers who want to find out more about offering an apprenticeship.
Employers! Apprenticeships are changing from April 2017
Apprenticeships are suitable for:
Anyone aged 16 and over - they’re about giving keen, talented people of all ages the chance to realise their potential within a business that really values them, including:
- Talented school / college leavers
- Adults embarking on a career change
- Existing staff taking on new roles
- Rising stars preparing for senior positions
We deliver training to support these apprenticeship frameworks:
- Business and administration
- Customer services
- Team leading
- Health and social care (adults and children)
- Supporting teaching in schools
- Working with children (early years settings)